I am seeing more and more QR codes popping up, especially now that COVID has encouraged people to pursue contactless methods of performing tasks. I have recently seen restaurants with “table talkers” on their tables with QR codes for both online menus as well as QR codes that allow customers to connect to Wi-Fi hotspots. Here is how you can create a Wi-Fi QR code with QRTIGER QR code generator — you can even customise your QR code with a logo!
- Go to qrcode-tiger.com
- Create a free account (this offers additional options) if you wish
- Select the Wifi option from the menu to enable the Wi-Fis option inputs
- Select the WiFi encryption type i.e. WPA, WEP, or no encryption
- Enter the Router’s SSID which is probably available at the rare of your device/router
- Enter the Wi-Fi password
- Click the Generate QR Code button
- Complete the additional options (logo, colour, frame and more)
- Click on the Download PNG button
That’s it! You now have a QR code image file which can be displayed or printed as you require.