Installing the Google Form Builder for Sheets add-on from Jivrus Technologies is pretty straight forward.
This awesome add-on allows you to create a Google Form from a Google Sheet template.
Please remember that if you are working within a Google Suite for Education domain you will likely need Admin access, or the help of the Administrator. You need to be using the Chrome browser.
- Click the link to get to Google Form Builder for Sheets
- Install the add-on – Domain Install for a Google Suite for Education domain or Individual Install if you are working outside of one
- You will most likely need to shut down and restart Chrome entirely to complete the add-on installation
- Create a blank, new Google Form
- The Add-ons option (puzzle piece icon) appears top left
- Click on it and select the Form Builder option, then select Start from the pop-up menu
This is part of the series: Want to create an online, self-marking, multiple choice quiz the easy way? Here is how using Google Forms